Hanson’s Running Shops has always had a local presence in Southeast Michigan, and Hasnon’s Coaching Services has always wanted to establish their roots in the local running community. Well, now we have teamed up to provide our local competitive group runners a chance to show their local Hanson pride, too. We are calling it the “Hanson’s Yellow Team” and is open to those who run the local road races year in and year out, want to improve their times and places, and do so while being part of a team.
We are pleased to announce that you can register to be part of this team for a nominal fee ($20/individual, $30/family, $15/student, free for 14 & under). In return, you will recieve:
A racing jersey or tee shirt
free group training
team nights/Hanson’s Running Shops discounts
Discounts on HCS coaching/training programs/schedules
For full details and to register, please visit the Hanson’s Yellow Team Page
Search it up!
Sign up for Hansons Coaching Updates!
- GI Distress and Running PerformanceAugust 16, 2017 - 1:49 pm
- Facebook Group Question: What should my easy runs and long run paces be at?August 2, 2017 - 8:53 pm
- Modifying your marathon plan for a raceJuly 23, 2017 - 5:49 pm
- Elite Level Workouts: should you attempt?May 9, 2017 - 3:43 pm
- Thoughts on warming up for BostonApril 5, 2017 - 4:46 pm